Wednesday 24 September 2014

Outdated much?









I know I had forgotten or kept most of my sister's wedding. Oh well. Up here, a few shots of it. :D

So.....

Next week I am going down over to meet my Bridal that I have been pestering and dragging my FiancĂ© along to quickly book them. They are not exactly whom I want but they have a very good package! Like "GRAB lah, ape lagi!" Furthermore, I actually look into both their makeup and outfits. Makeup looks fine. Outfits, just okay lah. Well, you don't always get best of both worlds! 

Wait till this list be striked off. Hehek!

I am now in the office, have no events at all for 2 days straight already! I am purely on boredom. But ohwell, I am waiting for the clock to strike 6pm. And poof! Meeting Fiancé and his friends to catch The Purge Anarchy tonight. Will update in the next post for ratings.

Till then peepos!


No comments:

Post a Comment