Sunday 10 May 2015

Badoque Cafè, Gelarè & the usual Updates

Hello everyone!

Here is just some updates.

I am pretty much busy with so many things, and of course focused a lot on Weddings and family issues.

And ever since the Baby Mikha came on board into our home, it has been hectic months now. But oh well, will need to adapt and improvise (that will be what my Fiancè would say).

Im going to just put up some photos of today. Just out with Bbyg and sister for lunch. Badoque Cafè @ Simpang Bedok. Its our first time there with Baby Mikha around Yes, we were expecting a lot on their Western cuisine. But its twisted to the taste buds of 'Melayu', spiciness. Okay, I am Melayu (We do) just we thought that maybe it was something different. Portioning was good for our food. It was actually very good portioning despite that it was a lot, Like Bbyg's main dish is good for 2 pax. Mine was just right even for sister's plate. Drinks I must say was nice! Big was really filled to her brim despite me helping to eat some of her portion (not helping her anyways, I ate just a bit cos it was not to my liking). Still, happy tummy cos its filled well.

Will bring Mr. E over next time when we have the chance cos the last time we wanted to have a try, it was closed for reno.






After which, we booked the Karaokè pretty late due to no availability for any earlier time slots, so right after returning back to my home, we then proceeded to CWP (Causeway Point) to have some dessert. Queued for Gelarè! Waffles are not my faves. Decided to try on their pancakes. Not too bad.




Tomorrow another day before Monday back to work. Chow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment