Monday 11 April 2016

April just can't get any better than this!




Last week was full of events. 

Astro's Birthday Dinner > GX-5 Xtreme Swing > Izaidah's Engagement > KTMC 5th Anniversary > Staycation @ Bay Hotel > Adventure Cove > Massage = Taking Leave today!

Initally, I had not intentions (well, I did emphasize that I don't like Viking rides) but these bunch just had to persuade and bribe me to make me ride the GX-5 or the G-MAX. So, birthday boy just had to persuade so much to make me go up.

We went in the evening exactly on 7th April (his Birthday) to ride. 

I tell you, I freak out lah. I ride roller coasters and do water activities but this ride ah, hantar nyawa betul! It doesn't have the hard harnest like roller coasters have. Soft material. Legs dangling. Full view. When we were already up there waiting for Astro to pull down the lever, macam2 doa keluar! The drop I couldn't describe ah. It was super scary!!! That the next few swings wasn't bad at all. Basically, it was just the first drop that was bad. Anyways, Birthday Boy got a free thumb drive with the video of us. Lucky boy! We watched the video last night, Astro was just the worst lah!! Look like he almost fainted. But, he took the challenge to ride so still had to congratulate him on that.


Saturday 9th April, Went to Izaidah's Engagement first in the afternoon with Farhana. Izaidah was gorgeous!!!
And I must tell the whole world how much I love the food served that day. Got my ulam & petai, Ayam lemak cili padi, Sambal sotong... Her kueh-kueh was really good too!!! 

By then, Punggol was raining heavily. So, we took a cab over to ECP for the BBQ. There is more photos in FB but Im just gonna post these few.






Photo Credits to Fiedo & Wife.


Lastly, our flights for honeymoon is confirmed!

So, I have to get my itinerary and accommodations done soon.


Woohoo! City of Love, here we come!

No comments:

Post a Comment