Thursday 10 December 2015

#164 Days to the Wedding



As the number of days is now #164, its about 5 months to our Wedding.

I tell you, more and more things are coming our way. People can be just irritating to you. And you wish you can just mute them! HAHAHA!

I have planned quite alot for my Dayang Dayang. Booked them early but some is just telling me things like " I'm still not sure" " I don't know if I need to work on that day" " I have exams that week" and some other wonderful excuses I'm receiving. 

There is no obligations to being my Dayang Dayang. If you can't, just say NO to me. Not a hanging answer. I want committed to be Dayang Dayang. Not a 'setengah masak' kind. I don't know how else I am going to phrase all this. But oh well, I will just see over January's meeting whom comes. I have no more time to keep bugging Dayang Dayang ok. Bridesmaids are suppose to be calming me down, assist me in my plannings and all. Bt nope, making me become a Bridezilla.

On top of all these, I have to face relatives issues that is so unpleasant. I don't care whom is having a wedding before me (secara sengaja atau tidak sengaja), you spoil ours, I'll spoil yours. SIMPLE. Your ruin my party, I'll ruin yours too.

Making things even simpler in words right now (because I don't want to vent anymore anger in me because of these issues), DO NOT DEPEND ON FAMILY if you know that they are prone to just backstab you, always finding fault and always calculative. WONDERFUL! I JUST SAID EVERYTHING OUT!

Definitely, you do not want to mess with me this time. I'm just going to be straight about what I think and people just have to accept it cos its my WEDDING. Like it or not, I am already suspecting bad behaviours from the relatives here on my special day. But y'know what? Imma do the exact same thing. I don't want to have photos of people that hates me and my family. That has issues with me. So Imma make a list of people to take photos with me to my DJ for my side. Welcome to the reality. If you wanna see how bitchy I am, I will. Clapping hands. Bravo to the most recent wedding that I don;t feel like I am part of a family.

So now I think we are tying down to the color theme for my family. And will be choosing our menu and deco too by this month. In the midst of all the selection making, I have to register for our ROMM or else, I can't book the void deck. Yeap, it really disappoints me deep that CC's are not open on PH. Sadly, my birthday falls on a PH on my wedding. BIG SIGH.

My FMIL has been supporting us in so many ways now. From our hantaran gifts, to additional door gifts and the very unexpected wedding gifts for us both.

To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment