Wednesday 16 December 2015

Venue Booking/ROMM Application




From today's date, a few more days (which is 21 actually) will be the exact 5 months to #eissznisweds . 

I was prolly planning to change the hashtag but I have been using it since our preps started for about a year. Then I asked for opinions and my orang kuat says I should just stick to it. Don't have to make it anymore fancier. Good advice though.

On top is the photo I upload in my IG. I kurus still at this point. Not as chubby as what I am today. HAHA! Our happiness has made us both gained weight!

I am scrolling on some infos for the venue, kadi selection and ROMM Registration stuff. So here it is.

The Venue:

As you readers know (or if you have not read my blog posts, you can give a scroll), I had to change my venue plans from a CC to void deck. Not so much on the budget issues but I am unable to book it due to wedding date falls on a PH. I am sucha confuse person that can't confirm which Town Council I belong to (HAHAHA!) but after confident cause I remembered about GE 2015. 

I just try my luck lah to even double check with the at the Town Council's website (Sembawang Town Council).

They were fast, called me the next day. I already knew that I can only book 150 days in advance but I wanted to enquire and confirm other information.

Deposit

I read their T&C, understand that their deposit is $500. True enough. BTB/GTB, korang standby okay the $500 deposit. Its refundable. So not to worry lah as long as you do not breach anything, your deposit will come back to you.

Price/Rates

Its cheap of course, it is on top of the deposit amount. What I got is.. 
Void Deck: $20/- per day
Electricity/Water: $10/- per day
So just calculate per day basis as $30/-

Confirmation from ROMM

Make sure to bring along the Email Correspondence once you have done your ROMM Registration/Application online. You will need it.

And that's just basically it. Easy peasy. Still I can't book now. Have to Apply for ROMM first which is about next week.

Moving on the ROMM.

We didn't really browse so much on which kadi we want. No pressure on Eissz because my Father told us that he will not take in as Kadi this time round for me. He had enough pressure during my sister's wedding. Eissz was super happy that he smiled ear to ear. Gosh! Bertuah budak ni. 

Anyways, my Father recommended his friend Nor Razak Bin Bakar to be our Kadi. I chanced upon browsing some video online. Not bad though. But that will depend on his availability. I hope he does or I will have to look through other backups.

Yeap. So thats it for now.

Will do another post soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment