Sunday 28 February 2016

ROMM Interview off the list!


It is now at the #3 month till our Wedding. Unbelievably cepattt!!

It is now the even most hectic month. I am arranging as much appointments as possible according to Fiancè's schedule. Tedious job ever okay. But what to do. So, last 2 days was the only time that we head down to ROMM for the interview. Just me, my father (well he is my Wali ofcos) and Fiancè. We went early but not very early lah, we reached at about 9.15am (traffic jam, sebab kite kluar about 8am). Then dah sampan je, we register at the kiosk. Well, I read from someone's blog that they rushed to the counter. I suppose that is because they reach at 8.30am. So mine tak teruk lah. Register at the counter and waited for our turn. We waited long kebab pakcik #7000 (his queue no. was 7000) tak tau buat ape dalam bilik kadi lama giler. Then came out turn. Wali went in first, followed by me then Fiancè. It was cepat lah. I ketuk pintu beri salam and masuk bilk kadi. Then sat down and he only ask have I gotten married before, first time at ROMM, am I engaged to someone else (???, I laughed!) then he check my particulars, time for quad and then angkat sumpah. Thats it. Tak payah pening ok. 

ROMM Interview done!

DAH BOLEH KAHWIN!

Hahah!

Now I am setting appointments for my bridal which is this coming Friday. Then I am going to check on my wedding cake design, dulang trays, etc. But then once ur honeymoon flight is confirm, I will quickly make bookings for accommodation. Woohoo!

Laters everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment