Tuesday 5 February 2013

February has come.

It's February again. Marks another year to our relationship.

It has been a long well spent time with love as I have been beside him almost everyday. Be it home.or out. Staying over at FIL's place was hectic and too much drama. Hah! But in any case, certainly i see happiness despite some problems they may be facing.

Love has been having insecurities these days in which idky. So, he is being as annoying as ever & grumpy. Haa! That's him definitely.

I still love you lah sayang no matter. I can admire you for hours. With your "masham sedap" smell on your cheeks. Lying in your arms. And scolding you for playing phone games all the time with me! Ha!! And yet i love you as much!

On a side note, sister's engagement is drawing nearer. So, has been helping her out with her stuffs by far & damn tired.

To add on to my happiness, am going to an industry full of politics but with lots of experience to gain from. Haha! I got hold of both worlds!!!

Still, i have to think of getting back my old weight. Dang!

P.S- Happy February everyone! Its the month of loveeeeee. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment