Thursday 7 February 2013

Little baby steps.


Meeting ended after 2hrs ++. Well, its normal to have a very long discussion. Im just too tired to even start on anything today (I know I have like less than 24hrs to bring up the slides). What the heck, I will just crack my brains the whole day tomorrow! :D

Im not very much of a person with much ideas but I hope I will pop some soon. Heh! So, a new industry im involving myself in. Why? I just want to gain some knowledge and experience. Im not really into the salary amount (well, maybe I am a little) but Im keen to start kicking off. Oh yeah! It is also something new for love, a new experience but we just wanna go for the exposure.

Am in need of a new diary to keep my schedule up to date. Will grab one on Friday before my presentation. And will also grab one for love. Idc how he is going to use it but he needs one now!! LOL!

My throat has been a pain yesterday, seems to be slightly better today but came along Mr Flu, Block Nose and Cough. All in one on a wrong day of the week. Baahhh! I think I better get to bed now.

So, if anyone out there, you need help for your wedding, we are a call away! Cherios~



No comments:

Post a Comment