Wednesday 20 February 2013

Sister's Engagement; Hectic Week.



The week has been hectic with all the combos of me sick, work and sissy's engagement day. But of course, her special occasion has went smoothly despite me ended all her gubahan at the last hour before I could even prepare myself. So, my timeline is getting packed every week. Includes work load is piling and outstanding. Can't afford to waste time anymore, I have to chiong!

To add on to the event calender of mine, my closest ever cousin is getting married! I know I wasn't around to attend her engagement but her family has asked me to be her bridesmaid for her wedding. Oh my! I can't actually believe my TWIN is getting married so soon! She has been my closest in Msia whenever I am back for Raya or any other occasions. But because, I have lived the same age, year, month and name with her, I'm glad she is stepping into the marriage life. Whatsmore, I will be staying her home a few days earlier than my parents to do her preparation, attend her solemnization and Henna night till the actual day. So, will be searching for the right cloth to tailor for her day this week.

On top of that, Having a wedding next week too. So, pretty busy with planning and preparation. Surely, I will update again when I'm on my FREEDOM session.


Once again, congratulations to my sister and soon to come her BIG DAY.

Signing off,

No comments:

Post a Comment